EADER SURVEY 2010 – PLANE & PILOT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open Only to Legal Residents OF THE fifty (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 years of age or older.
- Void Where Prohibited.
- Officers, directors, employees and agents of Werner Publishing Corporation (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and Website providers/web masters (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling) and those living in their same households are not eligible to enter or win.
- Current subscribers and readers of Plane & Pilot are eligible to enter and/or win this sweepstakes.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsors, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 24, 2010, and 11:59 p.m. ET on July 12, 2010, (the “Entry Period”), visit http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/2010-reader-survey.html and complete and submit the Reader Survey 2010 online survey.
- Alternate form of entry: Fill out a 3x5 postcard with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the code P&PRS10AE. Send to: Werner Publishing Corp, ATTN: Marketing Dept., 12121 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 12, 2010, to be eligible. The Sponsors’ computer is the Official clock for the promotion.
- Each subscriber is restricted to 1 total entry (whether submitted online or via alternate form of entry).
- Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means are void.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- One (1) potential winner will be selected for each prize described in the Reader Survey Prizes page in a random drawing on or about July 15, 2010,from all eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of drawing.
- Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and the terms of these rules.
- Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and where lawful a publicity release within ten (10)days of issuance.
- If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a winner is not in compliance with these rules, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- See Reader Survey Prizes page for prize details. http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/2010-reader-survey.html
- Total ARV of all prizes: $150
- All prize details not specified herein are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but the Sponsors reserve the right, at sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded that are associated with the acceptance and use of prizes.
- Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied.
- If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Website, or other connections, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmission; or computer hardware or software or other technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or Website, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified.
- Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, the Sponsors reserve the right at sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors.
- In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Entrants, by participating, agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any claims, actions and/or liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.
- Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsors and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- For the names of the winners (available after July 15, 2010), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: P&P Survey Sweepstakes, ATTN: Marketing Dept., 12121 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90025, for receipt no later than July 30, 2010.
Werner Publishing Corporation, 12121 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90025