Tecnam took possession of the new 21,000 square foot facility at Sebring Regional Airport on Monday, April 28 and delivered their first aircraft from this U.S. facility. "Even though we just moved in, we have accomplished our first delivery, a P2008 Turbo to a customer that purchased at U.S. Sport Aviation Expo in January. From order to delivery took just 90 days for a brand new manufactured airplane to customer specifications," said Shannon Yeager, Director of Sales.
Shannon Yeager, leads Tecnam US Inc., and joined the team from AOPA, where he was Vice President of Strategic Initiatives. The Sebring based team also includes dedicated Customer Support—Tad Olmstead, Spare Parts—Paul Federico, and Marketing—Mark Gregor.
The TECNAM US Inc. Sebring facility is now the North American center for:
• Customer Service and Support
• Spare Parts
• Re-assembly (both LSA and Part 23 certified aircraft)
• Sales and Marketing
Regional TECNAM US Inc. Sales and Tecnam Service Centers include:
• HOVA (Heart of Virginia Aviation) located in Virginia
• West Coast Sport Aircraft, Inc. located in California
• Midwest Gregor Company located in Minnesota
All locations have TECNAM aircraft available for demonstration flights.
TECNAM US Inc. will initially market and promote three Light Sport Aircraft. The TECNAM P2008 LSA, Astore LSA and P92 Eaglet LSA. Also available will be two Part 23 certified models, The P Twenty-Ten and P2006T light twin.
Other Tecnam models such as the P2002 Sierra, P92 Echo Light and P92 Tail Dragger are available on request to address specific customer desires.
New TECNAM offerings
A number of new offerings have been introduced, including:
• The introduction of an industry groundbreaking payment policy. 10% deposit at the time order, with the remaining 90% payment due when the aircraft is fully certified and ready to fly from the FL or CA assembly facility.
• TECNAM US Inc. will contribute up to 50% of related travel expenses (maximum $1,000) to potential customers wishing to experience a demo flight at the new Sebring facility.
• The 'Spares' department offers an even greater range of parts, ensuring U.S. and Canadian customers the best possible level of service and support.
• The Technical, Support/Warranty team have all received extensive training from TECNAM Italy covering both airframes and Rotax engines.
Established as the #1 producer of Light Sport Aircraft worldwide and the first choice of many flight-training organizations, TECNAM is committed to ensuring that its North American customers have easy access to its wide range of innovative and affordable aircraft.
TECNAM CEO Paolo Pascale comments, "We are very grateful for the support of Mike Willingham and his Sebring team."
For more information on TECNAM US Inc., please contact Shannon Yeager, Director of Sales at 863-655-2400, or sales.[email protected].
About Sebring Regional Airport & Commerce Park
Sebring Regional Airport (SRA) is a 2,000-acre commerce park and airport. The airport is a designated Foreign Trade Zone offering many tax benefits and is home to Sebring International Raceway. Sebring has been named in the State Aviation System Plan as the growth airport for South Central Florida. SRA celebrated the 10th anniversary for U.S. Sport Aviation Expo in 2014.